Wednesday, July 23, 2014

First Day Festival Reflections by some of our 9th Grade Visiting Students from China


Today is the third day of me to the USA . We have a good time to come to the USA . I play  basketball with my friends and have a good time to share food with my friends . We also visit the high school .It is very fantastic . We have a good time in there . I like all the things in the USA.  
- Harry


We are have a good time!The day before yesterday,We are visited the school.It is modern in the school ,And the environment is very good.after visited ,I feel well,because  I see a new school ,It is add my knowledge .yesterday ,we take part in the activities .It is included basketball ,computer and so on!I really have a good time! 
-Jerry


The day before yesterday we arrived at the USA. The weather there is very good. I like this country very much. The environment is very beautiful.But I think the food isn't suitable to me. I don't like american food .
In these days I learn a lot about culture american.And I know how to take care of myself.
-Grey

The Day before yesterday We arrived in the USA the weather there is very great .
We got to the hotel and sleep to make ourselves energetic.
Yesterday we got to a famous school and play basketball and table tennis .
The food of the USA May be very delicious but I am not used to eating them.
I wish i can have a good time here.
- Min Rui (Fred)

When I go to the USA I feel very happy ,because this is my first time to leave my country ,I like this country,when I go to the park ,I meet more children ,I play games with them .at that time I tell myself :"I love this country I am crazy!" I want to have a good time at this summer holiday !
    I love America!
-Shan yiming (Daniel)

During the days we stay in America,we achieve a lot.
On one hand,I enjoyed the beautiful view of the USA ,on the other hand,I learnt how to live on myself.I am very happy for I was given the chance to join in the summer camp.
Compared with staying in home,the trip itself is very meaningful .I am grateful to my parents and teachers as they allow me to go on the trip.I will never forget these days I stayed in this school.
Last but not least ,I will do better in the last days.
-Yao Yiwen (Tony)

When I arive the USA I feel very bad because my ears is not comfortable but I am also very excited because I am the first time to go to the USA . I live in American home. I think I am shy. So I can not say good English to them. And now I am finding my English is not very Will and I want to learn English more and more hand. The and I love the USA very much !
-Ding Junjie (Gary)

Hello ,my name is Jim Yan.this is my first time to the Unite States.America is a very nice country ,and Janesville is a really beautiful city ,too.I think this Summer Camp will be a good experience.
This morning , we got to the school ,I noticed it was a really different school .We spent half a day here .I had made many American friend.They are very kind. Sometimes I  can't  understand what they say,but they can tell very patient.So they are really kind.I really enjoy this trip. I will go to the Unite States in the future.
-Yan chun yuan (Jim)

My name is Kevin.I am glad to come to the USA.American are very kind and friendly.
American food is different from Chinese.There are many kinds of food when having meals.American do not share food with others at the table.And American are very polite.They say'Hi','Thank you' all the time.
I love America.And l hope l can go to America again if possible.
-Xu Kaiwen (Kevin)

I am very happy to travel the USA ,Today we leant some culture about our country and America .I also learnt some new words .I hope I will attend more courses like this ,because the lesson is very interesting ,It's different from the lessons of our country.what's more, I want to make friends with American.I want to take my parents to the USA in the future.
-Zhou Yao Xin (Daniel)

Two days ago ,I flew to Chicago.I looked forward to learning English well at this place. And I think Americans are very friendly. Although my English is not very good, I still communicated with them. I think Americans are different from Chinese. I know environment in America is  very nice, I enjoy this place very much.
At last,I thank everybody .
-Mandy

Today is the  third day of my  America holiday.The purpose of the holiday is to learn more about American culture and make my English much better.Today,we start to have English lessons.before the lessons start ,I feel very nervous.But when the lesson begin ,I am very surprised,the lesson is so interesting ,it not only improve my English speaking ,but also make me  love English ,there many difference from our school English lessons.Today ,I am very happy because I meet an American boy.He is very friendly and sunshine ,he is also very handsome ,he is good at draw ,so it is happy to make friends with him,it is really a nice day.               
-Aaron

Three days has gone.I have been used to living here.During these days,I visited some places and ate a lot of local food.I think it's delicious and interesting.I lived in a hotel.It's not very big but it's very nice.I like it very much.Near the hotel,there is a shop.I often go to the shop to buy some water,food,ice cream and so on.Yesterday,we went to a park. It's so amazing that we all have fun there.
I think it's an unforgettable experience for me.I hope I will enjoy the lives here.
-Shirly

Today we are in the third of the America.We have a good time.Yesterday we went to the high school .It is vary big,and the teacher is very kindly.The American food is good.l like American food.The American culture is different to Chinese.l know a lot of the America
-Don

Three days ago.I have been used to live in the USA.When we go to the USA ,we are very excited!Today ,we should learn more about the USA .we have many USA good friends,so we live in the USA are very happy.The English people are very amazing .I enjoy this free time!  
I like the USA                                   
-GD

Today is the first day to go to school.I'm very excited,because it is the first time to go to American's primary school.
I got up at 6:55,then I began to clean up my room.I did it about 30 minutes . At 7:50,my friends and I went to the first ground to wait for the bus to school. we did a lot of activities about home town knowledge.we also design flag.
As the saying goes :"when in Roma,do as the Romans do" I think will have a good time in the USA.
-unsigned

Wednesday July 23rd
My name is Tom.I come from China.I am a student just like the others of my age.however,I became different and got even more experience because of the trip to here----School District of Janesville.
At the first day of the trip,I was quite nervous and excited when I was picked up by the plane cause I have never flown for such long time.  But the uncomfortableness disappeared when my feet touched the land.
After living in the US for such several days,I found the people in the US are quite kind and polite .I think I have loved the life in the US.
-Tom

Hello.
Today is Wednesday.We all have a good time.
In the morning.We got up early.When we prepared every thing,we got on the bus to the primary school,is here.Next we ate the breakfast,it tasted well.Then we played with teachers and many friends.we had a good time here.When we finished the lunch,we made the flags with others.
We have a fantastic time.
Thanks.
-unsigned

I have been in the USA for three days. I stay with family so I can try American life. I think it is good for me. I think stay with family can improve my English and try do something by myself.Maybe I can change myself.l find American like drinking cold things while eating.It is different from China.There are a lot of different from China as well.I think I will find out the differences during the three weeks.
-Caroling

I arrived in Chicago on Monday afternoon.I sent a message to my parents as soon as we arrived here.I felt excited and a little tired.Two hours later,I met my home stay.They are really nice people.
Today,I came to school with Faith and had a wonderful day.
I think I will have an enjoyable time in America.
-Lizy

Hello,everyone.my name is Eddle,im from china.
Today we are going to a school ,there students are very good,I  am happy to with them
For the lunch we eat the hot dog but it's too little ,so I eat four ,it's very tasty .
I take lots of photos for the America students,and the teachers there is a man have the blue main ju
Today is a amazing day!
-Eddie

 I am happy to come to janesville ,we had lots of fun here, the air is fresher than Chinese here, there are much paint on the ground ,the food here are nice,but I like Chinese food than food here ,I can learn more about English here ,l am amazing that there are many thing different from china ,there are not so many cars on the road when China is in evening and here is in morning ,there are also something as same as china ,there are many trees and grass ,I like here.                                                                                                                                                           -Steven



No comments:

Post a Comment