Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Reflections From Today's Classes

In the historical museum I saw a anvil and it belonged to my family. I saw my great great great great great grandpa weaving a basket. 
-Baden S.

Today I liked doing rocket science because we got to build rockets. We didn't get to finish but it was still fun. Yesterday I liked the art museum because we got to see lots of pictures. My favorite was the plain blue picture. 
-Gabrielle H.

Yesterday we went to Madison. I was so excited. In the morning. We were going to the museum. There were many old things. I was going into the museum. It was very quiet. I think it is a good place to visit. In the afternoon. I went to visit the Jorrment. It is very beautiful. The building was very high. Today in the morning I make a rocket. In the afternoon I play football. I'm run too fast, so I play very happy, but our team is fail. It is an interesting day.
-Jim Zhang

No comments:

Post a Comment